My Bookmarks

Empty at the moment

As i tell everybody, this blog is mostly a dump for my trivial technical ramblings and self-deprecating sub-negative posts wallowing in my own self-pity

Sunday, July 17, 2005

This week

...was a busy week. Lotsa section training. Lotsa sweat and effort put in. nvm...

Pretty disappointed with myself. But i know i tried very hard to get things right.

Anyway on friday, LTA Alex drove the rover to the wrong place, and said that just meant we had to carry the tons of benches in the rover to block 223 ourselves. Then it rained. I didn't want to plead him to drive the rover over to the block, because i'm timid and i didn't know if he was unhappy. i'm not sure if i suggested someone else ask him instead, probably not...and then i enlisted some help to carry the benches over, in the rain. I should have insisted someone ask him first before we did anything. But the guys already got themselves wet carrying the benches out of the rover before someone got LTA Alex over. He didn't look like he minded.

And so it was my fault that i got so many pple wet in the rain. Those were great pple who volunteered without hesistation, and they still couldn't understand when i tried to explain it was my fault.

1 Comments:

Blogger urong1986 said...

you rong here...

haiz...this is part of the job of the store party...dun blame yourself...at least you helped...i didn't...felt so guilty...:(

4:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home