My Bookmarks

Empty at the moment

As i tell everybody, this blog is mostly a dump for my trivial technical ramblings and self-deprecating sub-negative posts wallowing in my own self-pity

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Crawling | Linkin Park

crawling in my skin
consuming all i feel
fear is how i fall
confusing what is real

there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
consuming/confusing
this lack of self-control i fear is never ending
controlling/i can't seem

to find myself again
my walls are closing in
[without a sense of confidence and i'm convinced
that there's just too much pressure to take]
i've felt this way before
so insecure

discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
distracting/reacting
against my will i stand beside my own reflection
it's haunting how i can't seem...


[that's the way i feel by default.
confidence is a false feeling i coax myself into]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home